Insight Accounting has been assisting clients in the South East of Melbourne to deal with more than accounting and taxation issues.
At Insight Accounting we work with our clients to grow your profits, your business and your personal wealth.
We also give consideration to protecting your assets while also giving you a suitable plan and outlook for the future.
Insight Accounting has developed its way from a home based sole practitioner to a proactive modern firm with multiple offices in the growing regions of South East Melbourne. Insight Accounting has been with businesses and families for over 30 years, while adapting with the current needs of the next generation accounting. Partners, Anthony, Glen, Matthew and Reynald have been with Insight Accounting for over a decade, and are excited about the new vision the firm has recently developed. The timeline on the side shows the steps taken to become today’s growing practice.
- 1979 – Eddie Buttigieg commenced as a sole practitioner preparing tax returns out of his home office.
- 1990 – With a growing client base and a new vision, Eddie opened the Cranbourne office trading as Cranbourne Small Business Advisors.
- 1995 – Anthony Karadeas joins Eddie and the Cranbourne Small Business Advisors team.
- 1999 – Glen Fairbrother joins the team at Cranbourne Small Business Advisors.
- 2000 – Matthew Studham joins the team at Cranbourne Small Business Advisors.
- 2000 – Glen Fairbrother manages the new Beaconsfield office, trading as Cardinia Small Business Advisors.
- 2005 – Anthony Karadeas, Glen Fairbrother and Matthew Studham succeed Eddie and became the new partners of the firm.
- 2011 – Cardinia and Cranbourne Small Business Advisors rebrand as Insight Accounting.
- 2012 – Reynald Lay became a partner in the firm.
- 2012 – Insight Wealth Partners our in-house financial planning business commenced.
- 2014 – Insight Lending our in-house property finance business commenced.
- 2014 – Matthew Studham manages the new Pakenham office.
- 2016 – Cranbourne Office relocates to a new premise.
- 2018 – Insight Insurance our in-house insurance broking business commenced.